Start saving today
Here’s how you can get cash back when upgrading to energy efficient equipment:
- Before beginning an energy efficiency upgrade, check the qualifying equipment lists below.
- Install your energy equipment upgrade. Find an independent trade ally or contact your preferred independent contractor for an estimate.
- Once your new equipment is installed, you can complete your application online or mail a completed application to us.
Qualified appliances and equipment
Current qualifying equipment and efficiency requirements are listed below. All efficiency measures must have been purchased and installed on or after January 1, 2019. To qualify, customers must use natural gas to heat their home.
|Qualifying Equipment||Required Efficiency||Rebate ($/unit)|
|High-Efficiency Gas Furnace||AFUE greater than or equal to 90%||$300 per unit|
|High Efficiency Windows, Doors, Skylights||Consistent with ENERGY STAR® specifications for the North-Central climate zone||$1 per sq. ft.|
|Energy Star Smart Thermostat||$50 per unit, limit of one per customer|
Submit your application
2019 Rebate Application
2020 High-Efficiency Furnace Rebate Application
Get a $300 rebate per unit for a High-Efficiency Furnace AFUE greater than or equal to 90%.
2020 Energy Star Smart® Thermostat Rebate Application
Get a $50 rebate per unit for an Energy Star® Smart Thermostat (limit of one per customer).
2020 High-Efficiency Windows, Doors, Skylights Rebate Application
Get a $1 per sq. ft. rebate for High Efficiency Windows, Doors or Skylights. Consistent with Energy Star specifications for the North-Central climate zone.
3 additional ways to submit your applications:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Fax at 801-266-4786
- Send U.S. Mail to 916D West Atlantic St. #351, Emporia, VA 23847
Information for renters
An Authorized Agent Addendum is required when a renter submits a rebate request on behalf of the property owner/manager.
WarmWise rebates and program offerings are not guaranteed. Program funding is limited to levels approved by the Virginia State Corporation Commission. Rebate and program requests are processed and approved on a first-come, first-served basis.