So, you're interested in gas service for your project
We're glad you're here! Use the forms below to complete your request and we’ll be with you right away.
Let's get started
Our pledge to you
Your tap or service line will be installed within 10 business days when you complete these steps and provide this information.
- Site ready. You must meet site readiness requirements or the 10 day cycle will be reset.
- Necessary permits. We must receive the necessary permits.
- Residential and commercial. Our pledge applies to residential and small commercial service. We'll let you know if your service does not meet these requirements.
The pledge does not apply to mainline extensions or associated taps. We will not accept applications for new services unless the foundation is in and is backfilled within 6"; of the final grade. Normal meter installation takes place within 2-5 business days of your request. Once the meter is installed, we'll turn on your gas.
Is your site ready?
You can make sure your utilities are installed on time if you meet these site readiness requirements before we come to install the new lines.
- Site is within 6" of final grade
- Curbs are installed
- Streets are paved
- Private utilities are marked
- Meter location stubbed out or marked
- No obstructions between the street and the meter
If you do not meet the requirements, the 10-day cycle will be reset.