We Make Safety Personal
At Columbia Gas of Virginia, safety is much more than a priority. Safety is our core value. It’s at the very foundation of everything we do. We believe safety is a personal commitment to ourselves, our families, our customers and our community partners.
Winter meter Protection
Click here for tips on keeping your meter operating safely and efficiently in winter weather.
If You Smell Gas:
- Leave the area immediately
- From a safe place, call us at 1-800-544-5606 and call 911
- Remain in a safe place until we arrive to perform a safety check and find the odor source
If you damage an underground natural gas pipeline:
- Call us at 1-800-544-5606
- Call Virginia 811
- If there is a release of gas, call 911.
We don’t leave safety at the office or on the job site. We bring safety home with us every day. For us, safety is personal.