Residential Elderly Audit Program
Qualifying senior customers can reduce their energy usage and costs by participating in the WarmWise Residential Elderly Audit Program. Eligible customers will receive a free in-home walk through assessment to identify potential energy efficiency improvements that can be made.
During the assessment, our WarmWise-approved contractors will install free high-efficiency shower heads, faucet aerators, water heater pipe insulation and a programmable thermostat. An assessment report will also be provided and will identify additional energy efficiency improvements eligible for rebates through WarmWise.
To qualify, participants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Columbia Gas of Virginia residential customer, 65 years of age or older
- Have natural gas space heating and water heating systems in their home
- Not be eligible for federal or state weatherization assistance
- Meet the required income guidelines – income between 60% and 80% of the state median income level (see chart below)
- Complete the Residential Elderly Audit Program Application.
If you have any questions, please contact Carla Dix at 804-777-3077 or email email@example.com.
Email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Carla Dix at 804-777-3077 for family size over 8 members.