Business and residential customers: Win a smart thermostat!
Experience the Savings with WarmWise to enter to Win.1
Complete or update your free Home Savings Evaluation.
This online energy assessment will provide you with personalized WarmWise “Ways to Save” on your natural gas bills. You could receive a FREE Energy Efficiency Kit2 for completing the assessment. Already taken the evaluation? Simply update your profile to receive additional energy-saving information tailored to your home. Are you ready to save with WarmWise?
Apply and receive approval for a WarmWise cash back rebate3 for qualifying home and business upgrades.
Upgrade your home at a fraction of the cost through WarmWise residential rebates. Equipment and installations, like attic insulation, and energy efficient windows, doors and skylights are among the available rebates. Visit the qualifying equipment page to learn more about eligible equipment and installations.
Business customers can also earn rebates for energy-saving equipment and installations, like attic insulation, boiler controls and smart thermostats. Visit the qualifying equipment page to learn more about eligible equipment and installations.
See Official Rules
Save even more with these tips.
- Install high-efficiency showerheads to reduce your water heating bills. Our free energy efficient kit includes two high-efficiency showerheads.
- Look for blue flames in natural gas appliances. Yellow flames indicate the gas is burning inefficiently and an adjustment may be needed.
- Turn off your dishwasher’s dry cycle and let dishes air dry instead.
- Old windows, doors and skylights can be responsible for heat loss in many homes. Replace your current ones with high-efficiency alternatives.
- Adding or improving attic insulation can help keep your home warmer during cold weather by reducing heat loss.
- Ensure your home is properly insulated from the roof down to the foundation which will increase the efficiency of your heating system.
- Replace your inefficient furnace with a new high-efficiency natural gas furnace to receive a WarmWise rebate and save on heating costs.
- Seal cracks and openings around doors, windows and ducts. Learn how a WarmWise energy efficiency kit could help you prevent heat loss.
Tips courtesy of the U.S. Department of Energy and the Consumer Energy Center
1 Contest deadline April 20, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. No purchase necessary.
2 Available to Columbia Gas of Virginia Customers only. Customers who have both natural gas water heating and primary gas heating will receive Kit #1 but may return to update their home profile in order to receive Kit #2. Qualifying customers can receive only one of each type of energy efficiency kit.
3 Visit WarmWiseVA.com to view the exact list and descriptions of qualifying products available for rebates. Rebate forms must be received within 120 days of purchase and installation. View current list of available rebates at WarmWiseVA.com.