Cooking & Grilling with Natural Gas
With natural gas grilling, you get a wide range of benefits that you just can't get with any other type of grill.
Why Natural Gas Grills are Better:
- Cost Efficient. Grilling with natural gas costs only about 17 cents per hour, and there's a natural gas grill to fit any budget.
- Clean. Natural gas burns cleaner; it's better for the environment than charcoal, and there are no ashes or charcoal to dispose of.
- Safe. Since your gas grill can be turned on and shut off at the turn of a switch, there's no dangerous lighter fluid to handle or long-burning embers to extinguish.
- Flexible. Permanent or portable installation in the yard or patio or equipped with a quick-connect fitting and hose, natural gas is easier for you to store it when not in use.
- Quick. A constant fuel supply means you can forget about lengthy preparation or warm-up and heavy propane tanks to lift or refill.
- Easy to Control. A natural gas flame is controllable to just the right heat setting.
- Multiple Options. As versatile as an indoor range, special features include multi-level cooking surfaces, side burners, rotisseries, smokers and special accessories handy to barbecue, bake, braise, fry, roast, steam and stew.
There's nothing like the mouth-watering flavor of food freshly cooked over the even heat of an open, natural gas flame. And unlike other grills, a gas grill is ready to deliver great taste...any time, any day, any season.