We are accelerating our plans to upgrade portions of our natural gas pipeline in Staunton. This project will provide safe, reliable natural gas service to residents and businesses for years to come.
| ||June 2012 |
S. Coalter St. - September 15, 2012
| || |
- Madison Place – 10 to 130 block
- S. Madison Street – 5 to 30 block
- Kinzley Court – 900 block
- W. Frederick St. – 500 and 600 block
- W. Beverley St. – 500 block
- N. Jefferson St. – 20 to 102 block
- W. Johnson St. – 500 block
- N. Coalter St. – 20, 24 and the 900 to 1100 block
- S. Coalter St. – 10 to 20 block and 100 block
- Kalorama St. – 200 and 300 block
Meet Our Team
Our local Columbia Gas of Virginia team is at your service. We look forward to helping you with all of your energy needs.
Project Updates on Facebook and Twitter
"Like" us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/columbiagasva
or follow us on Twitter (@columbiagasva
) to receive updates about this project.
Giving Back to the Community
Our employees donate their time and talent to support the local community. Learn how our contributions are benefiting your community by visiting our Giving Back page.
Save Money With WarmWise
Columbia Gas of Virginia customers have saved more than $1 million on their utility bills through WarmWise, our energy efficiency and conservation program. Join your friends and neighbors in Staunton who are already saving money on their utility bills. Not a Columbia Gas of Virginia customer? Now is a great time to convert to natural gas!