Investing in Covington
We are accelerating our plans to upgrade portions of our natural gas pipeline in Covington. This project will provide safe, reliable natural gas service to residents and businesses for years to come.
| ||April 18, 2012 (Phase 1) |
| || |
- N. Alleghany Street - 200 to 500 block
- N. Alleghany Street - 100 to 200 block
- N. Beverley Street - 400 to 500 block
- E. Fir Street - 400 block
- E. Fudge Street - 400 to 500 block
- E. Hawthorne Street - 100 to 300 block
- E. Hazel Street - 300 block
- E. Hemlock Street - 500 to 600 block
- E. Hickory Street - 400 to 600 block
- E. Kline Street - 400 to 500 block
- E. Locust Street - 200 block
- N. Magazine Avenue - 100 to 200 block
- E. Main Street - 300 block
- N. McDonald Street - 200 to 300 block
- N. Monroe Avenue - 100 block
- N. Pocahontas Street - 500 block
- E. Prospect Street - 100 to 300 block
- N. Rockbridge Street - 400 to 500 block
- N. Wills Avenue - 100 to 200 block
| || |
05/24/2012: Phase 1 of the Covington infrastructure upgrade project is underway and on schedule.
Meet Our Team
Our local Columbia Gas of Virginia team is at your service. We look forward to helping you with all of your energy needs.
Giving Back to the Community
Our employees donate their time and talent to support the local community. Learn how our contributions are benefitting your community by visiting our Giving Back page.
Save Money With WarmWise
Columbia Gas of Virginia customers have saved more than $1 million on their utility bills through WarmWise, our energy efficiency and conservation program. Join your friends and neighbors in Covington who are already saving money on their utility bills. Not a Columbia Gas of Virginia customer? Now is a great time to convert to natural gas!